Zec. 10:6 – When your debtors are refusing or are unable to pay. – When you lose your job unrighteously – When your things have been stolen and you desire recovery and arrest of the thieves – When you desire a recovery of past financial losses – Whenever you want to ‘possess your possession’ No matter the spiritual height from which you have fallen, God is very much interested in restoring you, if only you can cry unto Him for mercy. Job 42: 10: “And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends; also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.” It is the devil’s job to steal, to kill and to destroy. (John 10:10). His greatest design is to destroy the image of God in man. He will use any method.
The Bible says, “When the hedge is broken, the serpents will bite” (Ecclesiastes 10:8). Many, through carelessness break the protective hedge God has placed around their lives and property. Thus they allow the enemy to destroy it. The good news is that what is killed, stolen or destroyed by the enemy can be restored by God. Jesus said, “I am come that you might have life and life more abundantly “(John 10:10). God has promised in Joel 2:25 to restore unto us our lost and wasted years. Everything lost to the devil will be restored by God. Job lost all but in the end everything was restored to him even in multiple-fold. As you pray these prayer points, power for restoration will be released into your life.Confession: Jer. 1:12: Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.
Joel 2:25-26: And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Isa. 41:18-20: I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water. I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together: That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the LORD hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it.
1. Thank God for the name of Jesus.
2. Lord, open doors of opportunity to me through this prayer, in the name of Jesus.
3. I command all evil unknown forces organised against my life to be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
4. I paralyse every activity of physical and spiritual parasites and devourers in my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. Powers denying me my due miracles, receive the stones of fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. I recover all the ground that I had lost to the enemy, in Jesus’ name
7. I bind the spirit of depression, frustration and disillusionment in my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. Heavenly surgeons, perform the necessary surgical operations in all the areas of my life, in the name of Jesus.
9. Lord Jesus, carry out all the repairs that are necessary in my life. Decree aggressively
10. I command all the damages done to my life by . . . (pick from the under listed) to be repaired, in the name of Jesus.
- evil tongue
- demonic prophecies
- witchcraft spells and curses
- personal negative confessions
- household wickedness
11. Let all the parasites feeding on any area of my life be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
12. Fire of God, consume the evil clock of the enemy that is working against my life, in the name of Jesus.
13. My life is not a fertile ground for any evil to thrive in, Jesus’ name.
14. I command all doors of good things, closed against me by the enemy to be opened, in the name of Jesus.
15. I reject the spirit of impossibility, I claim open doors, in the name of Jesus.
16. I decree restoration seven fold in . . . areas of my life, in the name of Jesus.
17. I refuse to wage war against myself, in the name of Jesus.
18. Lord, make my case a miracle. Shock my foes, friends, and even myself, in the name of Jesus.
19. Lord, give me the solution to any problem facing me, in the name of Jesus.
20. Trees of problems in my life, dry up to the roots, in Jesus’ name.
21. Walls of physical and spiritual opposition, fall after the order of Jericho, in the name of Jesus.
22. Let my king Uzziah die, so that I can see Your face, O Lord, in the name of Jesus.
23. I posses the power to pursue, overtake and recover my goods from spiritual Egyptians, in the name of Jesus.
24. Let every spell, jinxes, and demonic incantations rendered against me be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
25. I cancel every effect of any strange help received from Egypt regarding this problem, in the name of Jesus.
26. Lord, heal all wounds and spiritual bullets sustained from attacks of the enemy.
27. Let all hidden potentials and gifts that will make me great, stolen from me, be restored 21 fold, in the name of Jesus.
28. I reject the spirit of regret, woes and disappointment, in the name of Jesus.
29. Lord, give me power for a new beginning.
30. Lord, make my life a miracle and be glorified in every area of it, in the name of Jesus.
31. Lord Jesus, I thank You for answering my prayer.