POWER AGAINST SATANIC COUNTER ATTACK
The Lord shall cause my enemies that rise up against me to be smitten before my face: they shall come out against me in one way, and flee before me seven ways.
For the Lord my God is He that goeth with me, to fight for me against my enemies to save me. They that hate me shall be clothed with shame; and the swelling place of the wicked shall come to naught.
For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon a rock. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in His tabernacle sacrifices of joy.
Through God I shall do valiantly: for it is He that shall tread down my enemies.
For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the plenteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.
I am not afraid of sudden fear, neither of desolation of the wicked when it cometh, for the Lord shall be my confidence and shall stop my foot from being taken. Behold all that are incensed against me shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing: and they that strive with me shall perish. I shall seek them, and shall not find, even them that contend with me, they that war against me shall be as nothing, and as a thing of naught.
Behold they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather against me shall fall for my sake. But I will deliver thee in that day, saith the Lord: and thou shall not be given into the hand of men of whom thou art afraid. For I will surely deliver thee, and thou shall not fall by the sword, but thy life shall be for a prey for thee; because thou has thy trust in me, saith the Lord.
And shall God not avenge his own elect which cry day and night unto him though he bear long with them?
The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him and delivereth them.
For the Lord loveth judgment, and forsaketh not His saints; they are preserved forever, but the seeds of the wicked shall be cut off.
But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and His ears are open unto his prayers.
The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust unto the day judgment to be punished.
1. I Cover myself properly with the blood of Jesus and stand against any power that is ready to resist me.
2. Any satanic agent pretending to be a counselee in order to project evil into my life; be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any spiritual arrow I have prayed out of anybody that is now in my family; be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Any demon of marital bondage the Holy Ghost has ever used me to cast out of peoples’ marriages before, now oppressing my marriage; loose your hold by fire in the name of Jesus.
5. Any demon of infirmity in my life or in my family as a result of my ministering to people possessed of it; get out now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Any household witchcraft the Holy Ghost has used my ministry to cast out, which is now affecting me or my family; be suddenly destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
7. Any marine witchcraft rage against me and my family as a result of destroying their works in people’s lives; be silenced by the blood of Jesus.
8. Any member of my family being oppressed by any familiar spirit that was cast out through my ministry; receive divine deliverance, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies reinforcing against me and my ministry; be disgraced by the blood of Jesus.
10. Every servient spirit assigned against me to be watching for my unguarded hour; receive thunderbolts of God and depart from me, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every assembly of local witchcraft formed against my ministry; receive a baptism of multiple destruction, in the name of Jesus.
12. Any power divining against me and my ministry, fall down and perish, in the name of Jesus.
13. Any power circulating my name for evil as a result of my ministry work, fall down and die now, in the name of Jesus.
14. Any satanic agent that is already in the sheepfold purposefully to watch and report me back to the evil world; be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
15. Let every ministerial hazard I have ever suffered be healed by the blood of Jesus.
16. Every good thing carted away by raging demons from my marriage, financial life and ministry; be restored a hundred-fold, in the name of Jesus.
17. Any demon assigned to be frustrating my success at the edge of breakthroughs; depart by fire in the name of Jesus.
18. Any power creating difficulties for me in ministry; be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
19. Any power creating disfavor and diverting my divinely appointed helpers, be suddenly destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
20. Every arrow I have ever fired out that was returned to me, go back with a hundred-fold strength, in the name of Jesus.
21. I shield myself with the blood of Jesus against any evil reunion, re-gathering, reattaching, and reinforcement, in the name of Jesus.
22. Affliction shall not arise a second time in my life, in the name of Jesus.
23. Henceforth, let no principality, power, ruler of darkness, spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies and local wickedness trouble me, for I bear in my body the marks of the Lamb of God